Tuesday 11 September 2012

Quick update on Wednesday morning

Hola! I'm having a quick morning coffe break with wifi and thought I would give you a quick update. On Monday I walked 42 km to Borgos arriving around 4:30 pm to find the alburgue full fortunately I met two pilgrim's to share a room with. Yesterday we walked to Hontonas 34 km. Up at 5:30 this morning and heading to Fromista 36 km away. I have found two pilgrims that walk the same pace, Henri from Switzerland and Anika from Sweden.  We have a big climb coming up today. I'm enjoying the walking, the company and the general routine of the day. Buena Camino. Hope to get wifi later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You will be in Santiago in no time at this pace!How are the blisters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 42k in one day. Is that the most so far in a day?
    Glad you found a space to share. How's the ear plugs. Did you figure those out?
    The blisters must be much better with covering so much ground!

    ReplyDelete